Please click here to read our COVID-19 information page before visiting the park.
At Sharon Memorial Park we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service. Our Welcome Center is open throughout the year Sunday through Friday (see our schedule of holiday closings) and there is always a Family Service Counselor on site to assist you. Visitor Services Staff are also available to provide lot location maps and information, directions within the park, prayer books (to download a copy of our prayer book please click here: Prayer Book), yarmulkes and we can escort visitors if they are not familiar with a location. A member of our staff will be happy to prepare these items for you.
Additionally, please note that when you are planning a visit to the park we offer the courtesy service of cleaning the plaque and grave area. In the winter, we will clear a path to the location and clean off the plaque. These services are time and weather permitting and please be sure to call ahead at least two days in advance.
Your safety is important to us. To enhance our beauty and serenity please:
- Leave natural flowers only (no artificial flowers, balloons, pinwheels, plant hangers, baskets or other items). Please review our Floral Guidelines.
- Do not place any stones or other hard objects on the bronze memorials.Potted plants, plantings or digging are not permitted.
- Return water bottles to administration building.
- Park vehicles on the roadways only.
- Use vases from the months of April through November.
- Refrain from recreational bicycling, roller blading and bringing animals to the park.
- No solicitations of any kind are ever allowed on or about the grounds of the park.
- Abide by the 10 mile per hour speed limit throughout the park.
- A complete listing of rules and regulations are available in the main office.