At Sharon Memorial Park we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service. Our Welcome Center is open Sunday through Friday year-round (see our schedule of holiday closings) and there is always a Family Service Counselor on site to assist you. Visitor Services Staff are also available to provide lot location maps and information, directions within the park, prayer books (to download a copy of our prayer book please click here: Prayer Book), yarmulkes and we can escort visitors if they are not familiar with a location. If you call ahead, a member of our staff can prepare these items for your arrival.
Your safety is important to us. To enhance our beauty and serenity please:
- Leave natural flowers only (no artificial flowers, balloons, pinwheels, plant hangers, baskets or other items). Please review our Floral Guidelines.
- Do not place any stones or other hard objects on the bronze memorials.Potted plants, plantings or digging are not permitted.
- Return water bottles to administration building.
- Park vehicles on the roadways only.
- Use vases from the months of April through November.
- Refrain from recreational bicycling, roller blading and bringing animals to the park.
- No solicitations of any kind are ever allowed on or about the grounds of the park.
- Abide by the 10 mile per hour speed limit throughout the park.
- A complete listing of rules and regulations are available in the main office.